With a single log in, you have convenient access to your entire CardioView Dx Suite, with all of your software modalities available at the click of a button.* Included in the suite is Dashboard,a patient reporting and list management utility designed for the efficient segmentation of patient groups.
One of the most powerful features of Dashboard is that it allows you to further manage your patients, as well as simply identify patient groups by generating custom queries without the use of custom code.
A situation in which this could be extremely helpful is in the case of a device recall or alert. Dashboard can help you identify and select patients based on a multitude of selected criteria, then generate a list of those patients with a particular device.
Another situation in which Dashboard is helpful is in selecting a certain population of your patients, such as those with an AFib diagnosis or diabetes. You can generate a list of specific patient types, whether it’s for research, reports, communications or any number of efforts.
Here are some other ways that Dashboard can make your workflow more efficient:
- View and print schedules by day and for assigned personnel.
- Keep track of all your CardioView DX patients with the Patient List Feature
- Create tailored patient search filters that cross all platforms
- Specify certain patients using the “Pinning” or “Highlighting” feature
- Export a patient list to a spreadsheet
- View a list of Rejected Reports from physicians for review. With a single click, jump to the patient with the rejected report to resolve. *
- Personalize your CardioView DX Suite with custom color themes
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the power of Dashboard, please contact us below or your local ScottCare Account Manager for more information.
*Does not apply to HolterCare